2012年3月3日土曜日

Canon EOS Kiss X5(T3i) Double Zoom Lens Kit Purchased! in English

Previously, I posted Canon EOS Kiss X4(T2i I think) double lens was getting cheaper. And now, EOS Kiss X5(T3i) double lens was about the same price, still expensive than the X4. However, I chose, X5 because of the Vari-angle Display and updated Firmware.

The design is almost the same from X4, the difference is just the display part, now it’s Vari-Angle Display so you can fold and cover the display or flip it front to shoot your self, you can DO THAT WITH DSLR!

When I was thinking to buy a new DSLR I was comparing between Canon EOS Kiss X5 or Nikon D5100 both cameras have Vari-Angle Display, but their difference was Maximum Pixels Size and Lens rotation. First, EOS Kiss X5 has 18 Megapixels but D5100 has only 16.9 Megapixels there’s not that much of the difference, but it’s better to have more pixels than less pixels. Second, Canon and Nikon have different Lens rotation. Canon Lens are Anti-Clockwise Zooming, and Nikon Lens are Clockwise Zooming. I used my Olympus E500 before, and it had Anti-Clockwise Zooming so I kept my habit with Anti-Clockwise Zooming.

When you get double lens kit, there will be 18-55mm Lens and 55-250mm Lens, but sometimes you was to shoot in one lens like 18-200mm, there is a official Canon Lens that costs pretty much like buying same Double Lens kit, so I decided to buy, or going to buy from the company called, SIGMA. Their Lens products are in Anti-Clockwise, so it’s very useful for Anti-Clockwise users, like me. And they also has 18-200mm Lens with F3.5-5.6 like a normal lens.

I’m shooting moon with my 55-250mm Lens and it’s great, you capture the craters, but the size appears in the screen is very small like penny size. Lucky to us, SIGMA also provides us Tele-Lens that goes from 50-500mm, and if you put Tele-Converter x2.0 it will become 100-1000mm Lens Camera. which it’s going to be 4 times larger than the 250mm Lens. So I can’t wait to get that.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿